Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 Things About...Mandi, Marketing

The "10 Things About" posts are designed to better acquaint you with the WECC team.

  1. My favorite childhood memories come from the summers that I spent in the mountains of Upstate New York and Pennsylvania, covered in dirt and leaves and loving every second of it.
  2. If I had to choose one "favorite" thing about working at WECC, it would be the people that I interact with each day. I am constantly being inspired by the people around me.
  3. I would move to Manhattan just for the food - specifically: Bagels, bakery, deli and pizza.
  4. I am fascinated by science and history.
  5. My favorite color is charcoal grey.
  6. My least favorite color is orange...a terrible thing for a Gator grad to say, I know!
  7. My favorite drink is tea - hot or cold.
  8. I have an Australian Cattle Dog named Emma. She spent a confusing couple of months convinced that she was a cat.
  9. My favorite thing about the wind energy industry is the way that wind energy projects are being used to revitalize entire communities. It is inspiring!
  10. My understanding of evolution at seven years old led me to believe that the lizards I saw walking on two feet meant that by the time I was ten, there would be T-Rex's in my backyard.

1 comment: