Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 Things About...Brian, Finance

The "10 Things About" posts are designed to better acquaint you with the WECC team.

1. Where were you born?
Fort Wayne, Indiana.

2. How many countries have you visited?
Seven.

3. List your favorite sports teams.
Florida Gators, Purdue Boilermakers, New Jersey Devils, Chicago Cubs

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A chef or a pilot.

5. What is your least favorite food?
Mushrooms, blegh.

6. What is your best WECC related memory?
Having coffee every morning with my father.

7. Do you have any pets?
One fantastic dog, Indy.

8. Do you have an interesting hobby?
I’m not sure golf counts as all that interesting but some of the pants I wear on the course probably qualify…

9. What is your favorite animal?
The Yak.

10. Name the one place that you've always wanted to visit.
Moscow.

7 comments:

  1. Sports betting system makes +$3,624 PROFIT last week...

    Z-Code System winning bets and predictions for MLB, NHL, NBA & NFL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. Saham

    ReplyDelete
  3. investment adviser compliance You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. UK Early Retirement Blog Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Gifts for investors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tax return Gold Coast Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. https://tutlance.com/homework-help-answers/finance

    ReplyDelete